Specifications for concrete mixer use and operation
1.Before using, make sure the operation is flexible by pressing the switch while the power supply is on and then closing the switch. Check to see if the paddle stick, drum, and vibrator are functioning normally. Verify that the raising of the concrete table and the winding of the wire rope on the reel are both normal. Notify the mechanical and electrical staff of any errors so they can be fixed. Use the device only once it has finished processing.
2.Don’t put too much weight on the concrete at once. Consider the water-cement ratio when loading the concrete in accordance with the proportions. Combine thoroughly, and don’t mix for less than one minute. Concrete that has been properly mixed should be extremely thick and porridge-like.
3.The operator should be knowledgeable about the operating system’s fundamentals and should stop the machine right once to check for errors.
4.Taking good care of the electrical components and covering the cords will help keep them from getting damaged.
5.To prevent injuries from falling stones under the funnel, the concrete mixer should be cushioned and the mixer funnel should not be under any standing person.
6.If the mixer is temporarily switched off, it should be restarted on a regular basis (every 20 minutes) to keep the concrete from setting up or overflowing out of the drum and to flush the drum with water.
7.The drum and the mortar outside the machine should be quickly rinsed and cleansed with water once the concrete has been poured and stopped. Once per shift, lubricate the outside of the feed hopper so that it may be used again the following time and clean it so that it falls to the designated position when it is placed underneath.
8.Implement the handover procedure seriously, and fully explain machine operation, safety concerns, etc.
Regular maintenance of concrete mixer equipment can greatly lower the likelihood of failure, extend the machine’s useful life, and significantly increase productivity while lowering production costs. So, how should the concrete mixer be maintained? Welcome to contact Konic Gear.
Includes a 5,000 cubic meter warranty interval and four hours of downtime for mechanics and operators to lubricate the center’s stiffness;
Includes the second assurance of a firm adjustment as the center, intervals of 10,000 cubic meters, and an eight-hour downtime, performed by the machine’s operator and repairman;
Restoration of the machinery’s original performance is the goal of an overhaul. The operator and the repair team perform the maintenance, which is suspended for one week, every 100,000 cubic meters.
Maintenance period for concrete mixers
Maintenance guidelines for concrete mixers
1.Keeping the body clean by clearing it of debris and impurities.
2.Inspect the circuit and control equipment, each lubrication point, and the oil levels. Refill the lubricant as necessary.
3.Before beginning each shift, add water to the mixing cylinder and allow it to run for one to two minutes while you check the clutch and brake devices,dependability.
4.When operating a concrete mixer, make sure the motor, reducer, and transmission gear noise is normal to determine whether the temperature rise is too high.
5.The concrete mixer needs to be meticulously cleaned after each shift.
6.The permanent basis of the equipment must be sufficiently sturdy to prevent resonance and shaking.
7.The maintenance of the reducer component, which is the major component of the mixer, should be done primarily in accordance with the use and maintenance of the previous section.
8.In order to avoid danger and equipment damage, it is strictly forbidden to operate the paddle empty while it is partially submerged in the liquid.
9.The equipment should be stopped right once, checked, and dealt with if there is any unusual noise, temperature increase, or shaking after it starts.
10.Please make sure that the foundation bolts and screws are fully tightened before turning on the mixer.
11.In high-speed or large-capacity mixing operations, the shaft body’s bottom or middle should be fitted with a positioning mechanism to lessen the likelihood that shaft shaking would result in failure.
Use of mixer lubricant:
- Personnel should periodically inspect, test, and lubricate the reducer, motor bearings, and other sections of the concrete mixing apparatus.
- Ban the use of lubricants that have been combined together.
- Verify that the oil level screw plug pieces were installed properly for the planetary reducer with an oil level screw plug.
- You should wait until the planetary reducer has cooled down so there is no risk of burning before releasing the oil since oil viscosity increases after the oil replacement cools.
- Inject fresh oil of the same grade; the oil quantity should match the installation position; Check the oil level at the oil level plug; tighten the oil level plug and vent hole; Keep the reducer warm when changing oil; Place an oil sump under the oil drain plug; open the oil level plug, vent plug, and oil drain plug; remove all the oil; install the discharge plug.
- To maintain safety, check the oil level and turn off the power to avoid electric shock. When the reducer has cooled, remove the oil level screw plug to make sure the oil is full and then replace it.
- Opening the oil plug and taking an oil sample should be done in order to check the oil viscosity index while the power is off. Verify the oil’s viscosity index; if it is visibly cloudy, it is advised to replace the oil as soon as possible.
Find a professional concrete mixer manufacturer to provide the most professional technical support and after-sales service.